Our high-impact school improvement methodology is available to any educational environment for the first time, addressing the important relationship between emotional well-being and development and achievement while also promoting the transition from trauma-aware to trauma-informed and therapeutic practice.
This Program provides education settings with a complete collection of complementary tactics and ways to unlock academic success and accelerate development by increasing an education setting's emotional wellness and mental health.
Barriers to development will be removed by addressing the atmosphere and culture of the classroom, expanding professional awareness of the impact of attachment, childhood trauma, and neglect, and strengthening core strength and resilience within cohorts of selected learners.
Why Do We Require This?
An anxious, fearful, or angry mind will not learn.
This Program assists teachers in understanding what they can do to establish an inclusive learning environment that supports and nourishes the most significant levels of emotional wellness, allowing them to develop and accomplish.
Achieving Wellbeing is intended to have a good and long-term influence on important cohorts of children and young people by promoting changes in culture, environment, and ethos that will allow accomplishment to thrive:
- SEN Support for Children and Young People (as well as those with EHCPs)
- Children in Care or at Risk of Care - Children and Young People with Special Needs (self-esteem and confidence, emotional self-regulation skills, etc.)
- Pupil Premium Cohort - New Migrants/Travellers
This Program is intended to have a significant whole-school impact, assisting you on your path out of RI or from Good to Outstanding.
Outstanding Schools will also be able to indicate a commitment to continuous development and system leadership, the latter through the submission of case studies to the Achievement for All Community of Practice.
The primary advantages of the Achieving Wellbeing Programme are as follows:
- Educating professionals on what they can do to establish a learning environment that promotes and nourishes the highest levels of emotional well-being and, consequently growth and accomplishment.
- Raising the emotional well-being of employees and children, assisting in the retention of seasoned professionals while supporting new recruits to the industry.
- Highly qualified Achievement Coaches provide direct assistance.
- The Bubble is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (online professional development portal).
- Access to the National Achievement Network for All to assist schools in staying current on national policy and research.
- Collaborations with a variety of government departments and agencies, as well as third-party organizations and corporations.
- Specifically designed to fulfill the requirements of Ofsted and Estyn's major inspection emphasis areas.
What Is Involved?
The Programme is divided into four modules:
The first module Emotional Wellbeing and Core Strength investigates the important link between emotional well-being and mental health and the influence these two characteristics may have on learning and personal growth. The Achievement for All notion of core strength is also introduced, along with its role in creating lifelong learning capacity in children and young adults.
The second module Making Sense of Behaviours provides education professionals with a better understanding of childhood trauma, neglect, and attachment disorders and their influence on children and young people's observable behaviors.
In the Classroom provides a wealth of developmental tools, tactics, and ideas for changing the culture and environment of the entire educational setting. This applies to both seasoned and freshly qualified personnel. It is possible to investigate, introduce, and create new approaches to promoting inclusive classroom practice and improving behavior.
Finally, a variety of Therapeutic Interventions are being compiled for your consideration, including tools to improve cognition, mindfulness meditations, and other emotional well-being and mental health methods that might be thought of as "next steps" on the route to success via wellness.