“Before [Achieving Schools], some staff thought that perhaps some children couldn’t achieve. By the end of the two-year programme, the attitudes of staff were changing as they began to work with parents and children. Now, the view is that every child is going to achieve”
– Primary School Leader, Hertfordshire
Achievement for All’s Achieving Schools works closely with primary, special, secondary and free schools to dramatically enhance the goals and outcomes of their pupils. Together we address the issues faced by children and staff, changing lives for the better through the four key areas of:
- Teaching and learning
- Wider outcomes and opportunities
- Parent and carer engagement
“I am proud of the young man [my son] has grown into and thankful to [his teacher] and all teachers involved for going above and beyond”
– Parent of a Year 11 pupil following enrolment in Achieving Schools
Almost 4,000 schools in England and Wales have enrolled on our programme to date, adding to our expansive support network.
Benefits of Achieving Schools include:
- Tailor-made plans designed to suit the school’s individual needs, building capacity for leadership teams
- Demonstrating pupil progress across all abilities to align with inspection requirements
- Direct support from highly-trained Achievement Coaches
- Careful monitoring of Achieving Schools’ success, through an ongoing process of reviews
- Access to Achievement for All’s national network to help schools keep abreast of national policy and research
- Partnerships with an array of governmental departments and agencies, third-sector organisations, and businesses, such as Microsoft's Digital Literacy Project.
Download the Achieving Schools leaflet here.