The impact of the pandemic on the most vulnerable and disadvantaged children and young people is known to us all.
Since 2011, Achievement for All has delivered over 11,000 programmes in England and Wales, our work is now focused on four pillars, which underpin a recovery plan for early years, schools, and post-16 settings:
- Pillar 1: Parents' and carers' engagement in a child's learning, building on the positives of the last year.
- Pillar 2: Provision for closing the gap by developing quality-first teaching through well-differentiated planning, personalised provision, and interventions.
- Pillar 3: Building core strength and resilience for all, placing well-being at the heart of education.
- Pillar 4: Digital skills: technology has opened new frontiers in terms of accelerating learning and personalising the education experience, increasing our understanding of virtual and blended learning, transforming the progress of all learners.
The Achievement for All virtual conference will have dedicated pathways for Directors of Children's Services, Youth Justice Professionals, Councillors with Education and Children's Services portfolios, MATs, Teaching School Alliances, Local Authority Service Managers (SEND, Early Help, Social and Care), Leaders and Teachers, Parents and Carers.
The conference will support system and service leaders to reflect on strategic priorities, initiatives, and innovations as we build towards a "new normal", allowing participants time to reflect on their vision for their setting, school, or college, and to consider how to accelerate learning for the most vulnerable and disadvantaged pupils, improving outcomes for all.
National speakers and a full list of presentations/workshops will be announced in July covering a range of proven strategies that can be applied from early years through to schools and post 16 including:
- Parent and carer engagement
- Leadership for learning, behaviour management, emotion coaching
- SENCO Leadership
- Phase specific guidance for Early Years Foundation Stage
- ICAM (Including Children Affected by Migration)
- Digital Literacy
Interested in presenting?
If you are a teacher, leader, organisation, or a charity interested in presenting, please email email@example.com
Non-Achievement for All Delegates: £100
Achievement for All Partner Delegates: £60.
You are invited to book now and receive an additional complimentary place, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org