We are delighted to announce that this year’s National Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Awards will be held on 14th July 2021.
The awards, which are open for nominations from 1st January to 30th April each year celebrate inclusion in educational settings across the UK. The awards, which have been running since 2015, cover:
- Most Inclusive Practice across a School
- Partnership with Parents
- Most Innovative Special Needs Intervention
- Best use of External Special Needs Professional
- Excellence in Special Schools and Alternative Provision
- Inclusion in Early Years
- Inclusion in Further and Higher Education (up to 24 years)
- Support into Employment (up to 24 years)
- Outstanding Individual Contribution to SEND
With the pandemic having affected so many aspects of the way we work, this year’s entries reflect the invaluable work that has been done by so many education staff in some very difficult circumstances.
This year’s ceremony will be online for the second year running and other settings or professionals are welcome to attend to hear the inspirational stories from across the country.
Join the 2021 National SEND Awards
14th July 2021