Please include a completed Opportunity Monitoring Form with your application, thank you
Are you passionate about working with schools to support them in raising the aspirations and attainment of their pupils? Do you want to work with like-minded colleagues who share your values and can make a difference?
We are looking to recruit part-time coaches in 3 different regions in anticipation of new funding
Regions: - Northamptonshire (Primary/Secondary specialists)
- Cheshire (primary/secondary specialists)
- (Secondary specialists)
Our successful Achievement for All Schools Programme is tailored to the specific needs of primary and secondary schools. We create a tailored two-year programme that's driven by the specific needs and challenges of the setting, delivered in partnership with leaders, teachers, parents and support professionals to improve outcomes for vulnerable and disadvantaged children in English, Maths and Literacy.
Through regular coaching visits, and on-line support materials, Achievement Coaches work in partnership with the nominated school leader to create and implement a tailored and individualised school-specific programme plan to support leadership, teaching and learning, parental engagement and to develop wider outcomes.
We are looking for professionals with a Primary and/or Secondary background who are flexible as the volume of work varies depending on the number of settings you support. You will be a self-motivated, a team player and someone who sees solutions. Achievement Coaches typically have:
- A belief that all pupils can learn and progress, whatever their backgrounds ;
- Previous experience at a leadership level in Schools or Local Authority Advisor level in school improvement;
- Good coaching and interpersonal skills;
- A successful track-record working in maintained English schools to transform outcomes for vulnerable and disadvantaged pupils;
- Up-to-date knowledge of policy and practice in SEN;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Able to communicate and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Pro rata salary based dependent on the number/type of programmes you support ( full-time equivalent of £42,240)
- Childcare Vouchers- Salary Sacrifice
- Competitive contributory Pension Scheme
- Home based- mileage covered for travel to settings
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Fixed term initially for one year with likely extension
- Part of a great professional community and the opportunity to change the lives of others
Please include a completed Opportunity Monitoring Form with your application, thank you.
If you would like to find out more, please call HR on 01635 282769 for an informal conversation.
Closing Date: 21 July 2017