Please include a completed Opportunity Monitoring Form with your application, thank you
Fixed Term - Part Time
Early Years Achievement Coach Opportunity for 1 Setting – Looking to expand in to the North Somerset / Bristol Area
Achievement for All is a national charity who is transforming the lives of vulnerable and disadvantaged children, young people and their families by raising their educational aspirations, access and achievement.
To meet our on-going requirements and future development plans we are seeking professionals with leadership or experience at advisory level within the Early Years, who are able to demonstrate a sound understanding of supporting vulnerable and disadvantaged children.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated and flexible team player, possess great networking, planning and organising skills and someone who sees solutions. Early Years Achievement Coaches need to demonstrate how they meet the following essential criteria:
- Great coaching and interpersonal skills;
- Previous experience in a leadership role in Early Years, or advisory level experience in improvement;
- A belief that all pupils can learn and progress, whatever their backgrounds and share our values;
- Understanding of effective practice in Early Years including the EYFS framework coupled with strong knowledge of the culture and practice of Early Years settings, the private, voluntary and community sector;
- Able to communicate and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders;
- Up-to-date knowledge of policy and practice in SEND and school education broadly;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills ensuring that visit and quarterly reports are completed accurately and on time;
- Sound IT and Data analysis skills.
For an informal discussion please call HR on: 01635 279472
Email your application to email@example.com
- £42,240 per annum full-time, pro rata for part-time (employed)
- Childcare vouchers - salary sacrifice
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Home based
- Fixed term initially for one year with possible extension
- Part of a great professional community and the opportunity to change the lives of others
Due to the nature of the settings, candidates need to be willing to work all year round.
Please include a completed Opportunity Monitoring Form with your application, thank you.
If you would like to find out more, please call HR on 01635 282769 for an informal conversation.