Based in Newbury, Berkshire
This is a great opportunity as we will consider part time or full time for this term time role.
Term time and full-time salary £18,365- £21,808 (depending on experience).
Do you believe that every child and young person should have the opportunity to fulfil their potential, regardless of their background, challenge or need?
Then this is an excellent opportunity to make a real difference working for our award-winning educational charity.
Working with the bids and programme teams, you will help to deliver our fundraising income targets in line with our strategic plans. You will identify, research and apply to medium sized Trusts, Corporates and Foundations to secure new income for the charity. Building and maintaining relationships with funders and meeting reporting requirements will also be key.
Some of the main duties for this role include:
- Identifying and applying to potential trusts, corporates and foundations to secure new income.
- Delivering an excellent experience for our current and donor and supporters including high quality written applications and reporting updates
- Provide admin and co-ordination support for externally funded projects and events run by the charity – which will account for approximately fifty percent of the role
To be successful in this role you will have excellent communications skills (oral and written) to build compelling cases for support.
We are looking for someone with previous fundraising experience who is good at and enjoys relationships building and can demonstrate a track record of working towards and achieving financial targets, using own initiative to reach them.
Naturally you will have a high degree of accuracy and an awareness of GDPR and data protection issues
- Working with a supportive and professional team
- A varied role and the opportunity to build your experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Attractive office with onsite parking
To apply please send the application and diversity forms to email@example.com
Closing Date: Sunday 17th November 2019.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES