AFA is an established national charity and seeks an experienced Finance Assistant, ideally to start mid-late August. The successful candidate will provide a highly efficient finance administration service including the smooth running of the sales ledger, purchase ledger, bank and credit card reconciliations. Experience with Business Central (or similar finance systems) is also required as is a working knowledge of VAT. The successful candidate will hold key relationships with both internal and external stakeholders and it goes without saying that you will have excellent attention to detail, able to prioritise your work and have a great customer service ethos.
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Bank account reconciliations
- Input and coding financial transactions accurately
- Banking of client payment cheques
- Update cashflow templates
- Reconcile monthly credit card statements
- Issuing of invoices based on lead instructions from CRM Dynamics to Business Central all invoices in line with finance procedures
- Assist our outsourced management accountants with information for month end
- Ensure systems updated promptly especially concerning client payments
Achievement for All is a leading not-for-profit organisation that works in partnership with early years settings, schools and colleges to improve educational outcomes for all children and young people. We market, sell and deliver our own branded school improvement programmes and coaching services to schools across the country.
2021 is our 10th Anniversary.
In return we can offer a friendly working environment in attractive offices backing onto the canal, located in Kingfisher Court, off Hambridge Road.
- Annual salary of £20K- £25k depending on experience
- 30 days annual leave plus statutory holidays
- Free parking on site
- Contributory Pension scheme (Legal & General) - 6% employer contributions
- Role is office based with some flexibility considered.
Closing date: Noon Friday 30 July 2021
Candidates are advised to apply early.
Please email your application form and diversity form to email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES