CRM Customer Support - Term Time Working
Term time salary: £18365 (Full time for 39 weeks)
Do you have previous CRM experience and great customer service?
Achievement for All is a leading not-for-profit organisation that works in partnership with early years settings, schools and colleges to improve outcomes for all children and young people. Our proven ability to accelerate academic progress closes the gap for all ages and stages, regardless of their background, challenge or needs.
Working within a small friendly team you will provide 1st line application support on the phone and by email to employees using our CRM system.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support internal staff with access and to CRM and the Bubble
- Updating customer records to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Preparing and validating data for import
- Set up of new products and services in the system
- Processing sales leads from the website and updating content
- Support Co-ordinating mailings of sales campaigns
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in providing customer support and in using CRM systems as well an eye for detail.
We offer a contributory group personal pension scheme, free parking and working in a newly refurbished office with a friendly, professional team.
Closing date: Friday 7th November 2019.
To apply please complete the application form and diversity questionnaire and send to email@example.com
For informal discussion you can contact HR on 01635 282769.
The post is subject to satisfactory clearances and an enhanced DBS.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES