Do you have a successful track record in School Improvement at Leadership or advisory level to improve outcomes for vulnerable and disadvantaged children? Are you passionate about raising the aspirations and attainment of children and young people?
We are looking for a Secondary specialist to deliver some of our successful Achievement for All Programmes. We are also interested to hear from Primary specialists to build up our Talentbank of coaches in these locations for potential new work in 2021.
Initially the work could be approximately half to 1 day per week, starting December 2020.
We are a system leader and values driven not for profit organisation. To hear about our successes and our programmes go afaeducation.org/core-programmes and join a community of like-minded professionals.
Through regular coaching visits predominately online (but may be face to face in future), using our frameworks and on-line support materials, Achievement Coaches work in partnership with the nominated setting leader to create and implement a tailored and individualised setting-specific programme plan to support leadership, teaching and learning, parental engagement and to develop wider outcomes. We are also specialising in Well-Being
What we are looking for
Our Achievement Coaches are self-motivated and flexible team players who see solutions. Typically, they have:
- A belief that all children and young people can learn and progress, whatever their backgrounds and share our values
- Previous experience at SLT level in Schools or at Local Authority Advisor level experience in school improvement
- Good coaching and interpersonal skills
- A successful track-record working in maintained English schools to transform outcomes for vulnerable and disadvantaged pupils
- Up-to-date knowledge of policy and practice in SEN
- Can work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and confident is the use Microsoft Office
- Pro rata for part-time (employed based on full-time equivalent of £42,240)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Part of a great professional community and the opportunity to change the lives of others
- Approximately half a day a week of work with potential for growth
If you would like to find out more, please call HR on 01635 279497 for an informal conversation.
Closing date: 19th October 2020
Interviews: 27 or 28 October
Please complete our application and diversity form and email to email@example.com