Variable Hours – Part Time
Region: West Midlands, Northamptonshire (Secondary)
Do you have a successful track record in school improvement at Leadership or advisory level to improve outcomes for vulnerable and disadvantaged children in English, Maths and Literacy. Are you passionate about raising the aspirations and attainment of pupils?
To meet future growth plans, we are looking to build up the pipeline of Secondary/Primary specialists in different locations to coach several schools to deliver our successful Achievement for All Schools Programmes and also for Early Years specialists to deliver our Achieving Early programmes. (Initially the work could be approximately half to 1 day per week with some start dates in late 2018 or from 2019 dependent upon the success of recruitment campaigns and bids).
Through regular coaching visits, using our frameworks and on-line support materials, Achievement Coaches work in partnership with the nominated setting leader to create and implement a tailored and individualised setting-specific programme plan to support leadership, teaching and learning, parental engagement and to develop wider outcomes.
You will be a self-motivated and flexible team player and someone who sees solutions. Achievement Coaches typically have:
- A belief that all pupils can learn and progress, whatever their backgrounds and share our values;
- Previous experience at a leadership level in Schools/ Early Years or at Local Authority Advisor level experience in school improvement;
- Good coaching and interpersonal skills;
- A successful track-record working in maintained English schools to transform outcomes for vulnerable and disadvantaged pupils;
- Up-to-date knowledge of policy and practice in SEN;
- Able to communicate and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and confident is the use of email and Microsoft Office
- Pro rata for part-time (employed based on full-time equivalent of £42,240)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Approximately half a day a week of work with potential for growth
- Part of a great professional community and the opportunity to change the lives of others
If you would like to find out more, please call HR on 01635 282769 for an informal conversation.
Please complete an application and diversity form and email to email@example.com