Variable Hours – Part Time
Start: September 2018
Location : Nationwide
We are looking for coaches to work with us Nationwide. You will have senior leadership experience within an FE/6th form College with a clear working knowledge and understanding of how mindsets impact on learning and student engagement. You will be a creative and forward-thinking leader of teaching and learning and understand innovative types of quality improvement strategies. In addition, you will have expertise in improving outcomes for disadvantaged learners and a working knowledge of student support.
Through initial needs analysis and working in close partnership with the College Champion and/or key managers you will tailor our bespoke Achieving Further programme to meet the required outcomes through a range of bespoke interventions.
Benefits we offer
- Part of a great like-minded professional community
- Pro rata for part-time (employed based on fulltime equivalent of £42,240)
- Ideal blend with portfolio working- as salary is based on number of programmes coached
- Childcare Vouchers- Salary Sacrifice
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fixed term initially for one year with likely extension
To apply for this opportunity please email your completed Application Form and Opportunity Monitoring Form to email@example.com
If you would like to find out more, please call HR on 01635 282769 for an informal conversation.