Variable Hours – Part Time
Various Regions: London or Kent - Secondary (or Early Years).
Bexley- Primary and Secondary
Hampshire – All phases
Are you passionate about working with settings to support them in raising the aspirations and attainment of their pupils? Do you have a successful track record in school improvement to improve outcomes for vulnerable and disadvantaged children in English, Maths and Literacy.
To meet future growth we are looking for Secondary specialists to coach several schools to deliver our successful Achievement for All Schools Programmes and for Early Years specialists to deliver our Achieving Early programmes. (Initially the work would be approximately half to 1 day per week ).
Through regular coaching visits, using our frameworks and on-line support materials, Achievement Coaches work in partnership with the nominated school leader to create and implement a tailored and individualised setting-specific programme plan to support leadership, teaching and learning, parental engagement and to develop wider outcomes.
You will be a self-motivated and flexible team player and someone who sees solutions. Achievement Coaches typically have:
- A belief that all pupils can learn and progress, whatever their backgrounds and share our values;
- Previous experience at a leadership level in Schools/ Early Years or at Local Authority Advisor level experience in school improvement;
- Good coaching and interpersonal skills;
- A successful track-record working in maintained English schools to transform outcomes for vulnerable and disadvantaged pupils;
- Up-to-date knowledge of policy and practice in SEN;
- Able to communicate and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and time management skills ensuring that online visit and termly reports are completed accurately and on time.
• Pro rata salary for part-time ( based on full-time equivalent of £42,240) • Contributory Pension Scheme • Generous annual leave entitlement • Approximately half a day a week of work with potential for growth • Part of a great professional community and the opportunity to change the lives of others
How to Apply
Please fill in the Application Form and Opportunity Monitoring Form below.
To find out more about our achievements visit: www.afaeducation.org or call Tel: 01635 282769 for an informal conversation.
Please email application and diversity forms to email@example.com
For our pipeline with possible start: January 2019