Various Locations - Hampshire, West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey
Do you have a successful track record in educational improvement at Leadership or advisory level to improve outcomes for vulnerable and disadvantaged children? Are you passionate about raising the aspirations and attainment of children and young people?
We are looking to build up the pipeline of Early Years specialists in the South area to deliver some of our successful Achievement for All Programmes. Initially the work could be approximately half to 1 day per week with some start dates in January 2020. (Further work is dependent upon the success of recruitment campaigns and bids).
We are a system leader and values driven not for profit organisation. To hear about our successes and our programmes go afaeducation.org/core-programmes and join a community of like-minded professionals.
Through regular coaching visits, using our frameworks and on-line support materials, Achievement Coaches work in partnership with the nominated setting leader to create and implement a tailored and individualised setting-specific programme plan to support leadership, teaching and learning, parental engagement and to develop wider outcomes.
What we are looking for
Our Achievement Coaches are self-motivated and flexible team players who see solutions. Typically, they have:
- A belief that all children and young people can learn and progress, whatever their backgrounds and share our values
- Previous experience at SLT level in Early Years or at Local Authority Advisor level experience in school improvement
- Good coaching and interpersonal skills
- A successful track-record working in maintained English schools to transform outcomes for vulnerable and disadvantaged pupils
- Up-to-date knowledge of policy and practice in SEN
- Can work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and confident is the use of email and Microsoft Office
- Pro rata for part-time (employed based on full-time equivalent of £42,240)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Part of a great professional community and the opportunity to change the lives of others
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Approximately half a day a week of work with potential for growth
If you would like to find out more, please call HR on 01635 279497 for an informal conversation.
Please complete an application and diversity form and email to email@example.com
Closing Date: 30 November 2019