Are you passionate about working with schools to support them in raising the aspirations and attainment of their pupils? Do you want to work with like-minded colleagues who share your values and can make a difference?
Our successful Achievement for All Programme is tailored to meet the specific needs of primary and secondary schools. Working closely together, we create a tailored two-year programme that's driven by the specific needs and challenges of the school or setting, delivered in partnership with leaders, teachers, parents, pupils, and support professionals to improve outcomes for vulnerable and disadvantaged children in English, Maths and Literacy.
Through regular coaching visits, and on-line support materials, Achievement Coaches work in partnership with the nominated school leader to create and implement a tailored and individualised school-specific programme plan to support leadership, teaching and learning, parental engagement and to develop wider outcomes. Depending on final funding the role could be for c 4 days a week - therefore we will consider equally candidates who are seeking to work less hours.
We are looking for professionals with a secondary background. You will be a self-motivated and flexible team player and someone who sees solutions. Achievement Coaches typically have:
- A belief that all pupils can learn and progress, whatever their backgrounds and share our values;
- Previous experience at a leadership level in Schools or at Local Authority Advisor experience in school improvement;
- Good coaching and interpersonal skills;
- A successful track-record working in maintained English schools to transform outcomes for vulnerable and disadvantaged pupils;
- Up-to-date knowledge of policy and practice in SEN;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills ensuring that online visit and termly reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Able to communicate and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Pro rata for part-time (employed based on full-time equivalent of £42,240)
- Childcare vouchers- salary sacrifice
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Fixed term initially for one year with likely extension
- Part of a great professional community and the opportunity to change the lives of others
Please include a completed Opportunity Monitoring Form with your application, thank you.
If you would like to find out more, please call HR on 01635 282769 for an informal conversation.