Do you have a successful track record in Inclusion at School Leadership or advisory level to improve outcomes for vulnerable and disadvantaged children? Are you passionate about raising the aspirations and attainment of children and young people?
We are looking for Primary and Secondary Specialists to deliver our successful Achievement for All Programmes with a focus on Inclusion, Well-Being and School Improvement.
The work and salary is variable depending on the number of programmes you coach and the ideal candidates will have between 1-3 days capacity per week so we can build up your portfolio of programmes as the charity grows. Initially the work could be approximately 1 day per week, starting September 2021.
We are a system leader and values driven not for profit organisation. To hear about our successes and our programmes go to afaeducation.org/core-programmes and join a community of like-minded professionals.
Through regular coaching visits both onsite and virtual, using our frameworks and on-line support materials, Achievement Coaches work in partnership with the nominated setting leader to create and implement a tailored an individualised setting-specific programme plan to support leadership, teaching and learning, parental engagement and to develop wider outcomes.
What we are looking for
Our Achievement Coaches are self-motivated and flexible team players who see solutions. Typically, they have:
- A belief that all children and young people can learn and progress, whatever their backgrounds and share our values
- Previous experience at SLT level in Schools or at Local Authority Advisor level in Inclusion, Well-Being or School Improvement.
- Good coaching and interpersonal skills
- A successful track-record working in maintained English schools/education to transform outcomes for vulnerable and disadvantaged pupils
- Up-to-date knowledge of policy and practice in SEND
- Can work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and time management skills and confident is the use Microsoft Office
- Pro rata for part-time (employed based on full-time equivalent of £42,240)
- Contributory pension scheme
- To be part of a like-minded professional community and the opportunity to change the lives of others
- Home based roles with some travel to your schools
If you would like to find out more, please do call us HR on 01635 279497 for an informal conversation.
Closing date: 1700 Thursday 15 July 2021
Shortlisting: Friday 16 July 2021
Interviews: 19 and 20 July 2020
Please complete our application and diversity form and email to email@example.com