“Incredibly positive... 100% retention, 100% achievement and 100% progression”
– A Post-16 leader sums up their experience of Achieving Further
Achieving Further has been specially adapted to benefit all vulnerable learners – including those with SEND, learners in care, disengaged students and those living in poverty. In close partnership with the learner, staff, families, employers and community bodies, we work to improve independence, social and employability skills, leading to better qualifications and employment outcomes. Achieving Further enables young people to improve their own potential, and continue to achieve in their adult lives.
“Achievement for All is an excellent tool for us and is helping our continual improvement”
– Senior Leader, post-16 setting
Colleges and other post-16 providers who join Achieving Further benefit from:
- Tailor-made plans specially designed to meet the individual needs of the provider
- Direct support from highly experienced Achievement Coaches
- A wider network of almost 5,000 early years settings, schools and colleges
- Partnerships with an array of governmental departments and agencies, third-sector organisations, and businesses
- 24/7 access to extensive resources with our online unique portal, The Bubble
- Careful monitoring of the programme's success, through an ongoing process of reviews
Download the Achieving Further leaflet here.
In December 2017, the Department for Education released it's social mobility plan, Unlocking Talent, Fulfilling Potential which highlights their priorities for the post-16 sector on tackling social mobility. Read our response to the report here.