Achieving Early Impact
The success of Achieving Early to date has been well documented. The figures demonstrate a remarkable potential for improvement in targeted children. These are truly life-changing transformations, coming at the earliest and most influential stage of the education process.
Some of the key results are listed below. For a more detailed account, you can view our full impact reports here.
- Speech, Language and Communication assessments showed a baseline of 23% at age-related expectations. This rose to 69% by the end of the programme. Achieving Early Pilot Report, 2016
- Personal social and emotional assessments at age-expected levels rose from 23% to 73%. AEP Report, 2016
- 100% of parents indicated that the Structured Conversations ('Taking Time for Talk') had been helpful in supporting their child's learning. AEP Report, 2016
- 100% of practitioners reported higher levels of confidence in working with parents. AEP Report, 2016
- As a result of the pilot programme, the number of settings involved judged “outstanding” by Oftsed increased from 2 to 8, and the number of settings judged “inadequate” fell from 5 to 0. AEP Report, 2016